NBA Portugal
<div align="center">
<span style="font-size: 16px;">Caro membro, <br /><br />Se quiser contribuir e ajudar o fórum, pode aqui faz um pequeno donativo para renovação do dominio do Fórum.<br /> Todas as suas doações garantirão a continuidade e a fidelidade deste fórum. <br /><br />O Administrador</span>
</div>

<p>
<div align="center">
FAZER DOAÇÃO<br><a href="html_images.asp" http://nba-portugal.forum-livre.com/buy-credits>CLIQUE AQUI</a>

Entrevista a Valentina Vignali - NBA Portugal

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

Entrevista a Valentina Vignali - NBA Portugal

Mensagem  Bártolo em Ter 1 Mar 2016 - 1:16

Chama-se Valentina Vignali, atleta da equipa italiana Nico Basket Massa and Cozzile, que joga a Poste Avançado, mede 182 cm.Tem também uma carreira como modelo, é a nossa entrevistada para o mês de Março. 
Sempre muito alegre, Valentina deu esta entrevista em inglês, para que possamos conhecer melhor a modelo e jogadora italiana.

So, to start the interview we want to know, when do you fell in love for the basketball game?

A: I was 8 yo, I was so tall and maybe you will laugh: I was a dancer. I decided to play basketball because of my height, being the tallest dancer in my gym wasn't that cool. When I touched that orange ball and had the first shoot I realised that was the sport of my life. Now I'm 24 and I'm still playing and loving this more than everything.

At what age did you start you playing basketball ?

A: 8 years old.

How can you reconcile sporting career with modeling career? Is it easy? What started first?

A: Everybody asks me this and wanted to know it. I don't have a secret, or something special I do, it's just having strenght and determination. Sometimes I don't sleep, sometimes I have to do thousands kilometers to have practice after fashion work, or to work after a game, but I love my life and what I do and I'm keep pushing!! I have a very little time to stay with my friend or my family, I have to travel a lot and sometimes I'm very tired, but I'm used to, I'm a model since I was 15 years old.

If you could only choose one, you choose instead to be a model or be basketball player ?

A: I'm both. I can't choose.

Currently , you play for Nico Basket Massa and Cozzile . You think about playing for another team in another country?

A: Why not? Any basketball teams for me in Portugal? I'd love to visit eheheeh

We gotta ask you this, what is your favourite team/organization in the NBA? And why?

A: I'm a big Lakers fan since I was a child,I was completely in love with that yellow-purple jersey, maybe because of Kobe Bryant, useless to say he's one of the greatest.

You’re 6-1, playing as Foward, if you could would you be a Point Guard or a Center?

A: Yes, I'm a power forward. I don't like too much playin near the basket because I'm not heavy like other pivots, but I'm a very good 3 point shoter.

To finalize our interview, what can you say about NBA Portugal, and portuguese basket fans?

A: I'm glad I answered all of your questions, and I promise sooner or later I will visit Portugal and whatch some games over there!! Big kiss to everybody from Italy!!!

Nome: Violavalentina Vignali
Data de nascimento: 30 Maio 1991

Carreira:
1999-2004 Happy Basket Rimini
2005-2010 Basket Cervia
2010-2011 Victoria Forlì
2012 Fortitudo Pomezia
2012-2013 Eurobasket Roma
2013-2014 N.B. Sora 2000
2014-2015 Azzurra Basket VCO
2015-2016 Nico Basket Massa e Cozzile

Instagram: @valentinavignali
Twitter/Snapchat: @vignalona
www.valentinavignali.com/

NBA PORTUGAL 2016
Bártolo

NBA Dream Team
NBA Dream Team

Masculino Mensagens : 1898

Ver perfil do usuário http://www.nbapotugal.com

Re: Entrevista a Valentina Vignali - NBA Portugal

Mensagem  Bártolo em Ter 8 Mar 2016 - 1:15

NBA Dream Team
NBA Dream Team

Masculino Mensagens : 1898

Ver perfil do usuário http://www.nbapotugal.com

Mensagem  Farripas em Ter 8 Mar 2016 - 11:39

Parabéns pela entrevista Bártolo! Muito fixe a entrevista e o facto de a teres conseguido.

"Do your job" - Tom Thibodeau
Farripas
Vencedor de 5 Aneis
Vencedor de 5 Aneis

Masculino Mensagens : 1479

Ver perfil do usuário

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

Permissão deste fórum: